Our Flatbed Drivers receive Better Pay, Conditions and Benefits
Leavitt’s Freight Service has Flatbed positions for CDL (A) drivers who are ready to make great money and enjoy satisfying work. We are filling Dedicated Fleet truck driving positions throughout I5 Corridor and we have many of the best truck driver company jobs in the West Coast region. We offer a strong family culture, excellent pay, and amazing benefits. As one of the leading trucking companies hiring drivers, you can feel confident knowing that we are excited to have you as part of the family.
Our Drivers Can Make $2,110 in a Week
Our Flatbed truck drivers’ jobs are offered with a Signing bonus. Our Dedicated Lanes CDL drivers earn $1,525-$2,110 per week with weekly home time. In our western regional fleet, our top drivers earn close to $100,000 per year with Maxi Drivers earning $100k+. End your driver job search here. We offer some of the best opportunities you will find in any local truck driving jobs.
Contact us to learn more about getting started with truck driving careers that are fully rewarding. We are hiring truck drivers of many different experience levels. Give us a Call (541) 215-8317 today.
Leavitt’s provides a strong family culture, great pay, and benefits.
Our Flatbed drivers are among the highest paid on the West Coast. Driving with the Leavitt’s Family isn’t just about money its also a wonderful work environment. If you have less than 3 months experience, ask out about our Driver Finishing Program.
Premium CDL Trucking and Pay for Premium Drivers
At Leavitt’s Freight Service, we are pleased to offer access to some of the best trucking employment opportunities available. Our flatbed drivers are among some of the highest-paid on the West Coast and they also enjoy a wonderful work environment. Contact us to learn more about our driving jobs and to see if our company is a fit for your career goals. If you are a truck driver with less than one years of experience, we offer a driver finishing program to help you get to the next level in your career. If you’re ready for an exciting and rewarding new career Call (541) 215-8317 today.
Pay, Conditions and Benefits
- Dedicated Routes I5 Corridor
- Signing Bonus for Drivers with 3+ months experience and 90 days solo.
- Drivers Weekly Pay – $1,325-$1,750+.
- Paid Flatbed training upon completion of orientation.
- Paid Travel to Orientation + Lodging and Meal Allowance to Solo Release.
- Health Insurance for Employee Health and Vision Fully Paid. 4% 401K Match.
- Dedicated Routes Home Weekends.
- Accessorial wages include: Oversize Incentives. Layover Detention and Breakdown Pay.
- Drivers permitted to take Trucks Home.
- Hands Free Communication Allowed
- Riders and pets welcome!
Ready to make a change? Call (541) 215-8317 today.
Leavitt’s provides Health Insurance for Employee Health and Vision fully paid, with an option to upgrade.
- Health Plan No Employee Cost – Click for Details
- Medical expense reimbursement plan to reduce out-of-pocket costs
Time Off and Retirement
- Loyalty paid on anniversary date.
- Increases based upon tenure
- 401(k) Plan – Immediate Vesting Click for Details
- Passengers 12 and older are free to ride
- Pets allowed
- The Best Training In The Industry
- Exemplary Safety
- We work with drivers to balance home time and earnings and focus on getting drivers home every weekend
- Drivers like Leavitt’s (just ask them), and the feeling is mutual.
- Western Dedicated Routes: Along I-5 and HWY 99 in CA, OR, and WA.
- Quad Regional: Pacific Northwest and Western Canada (Optional).
Frequent Home Time – weekends at home for dedicated routes
- Oregon, California, and Washington drivers home weekends.
- Drivers based in other locations have the option to negotiate their routes accordingly.